Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday With An Unlikely Character



Nicki Minaj and a few famous friends celebrated her 31st birthday in Beverly Hills at Phillipe over the weekend. As I stated in the title there was an unlikely face that popped up on the scene but now that I think about it nothing about her get in where we fit in personalities seem unlikely these days.


In attendance was also Lil Twist and Kylie Jenner.

I'm not that shocked that Kylie is there rather than there alone. Kylie, her sisters, mom and even Scott Disick partied with Nicki earlier this month at the Drake concert in LA and have pictures to prove it.


Scott decided to tag along with Tyga who he rode shot gun with.



Since when did the Ks get all urban on us?

Anywho, Nicki really looked unthrilled to be in attendance...but her boo thang Safaree didn't look displeased at all to be driving Nicki around in an expensive as pink Lambo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks