Justin Bieber Gets Arrested...Selena Heads Out For Cigarettes



Look...I don't really care about Justin Bieber getting arrested in Miami early this morning but I do wanna know why Selena's young ass (so what she can drink now) is smoking.

Selena spotted in LA this morning buying some cigarettes 

I say we blame this on Bieber as we do for everything else...bratty little shit.

The funny thing about this is Selena claimed not to be a smoker around this time last year in an interview promoting her film Spring Breakers.

Were the cigarettes fake?Yes. It was nauseating. And the scene where I am sitting under the lamp post, there are tears running down my face because I was disgusted. It was so gross, because it was cardboard, it was grass, it was not very good.
Have you ever smoked?No. I remember I didn’t even know how to hold a cigarette, I was like, ‘What do I do?’ (laughs)


My have the days of being on Barney and Friends changed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...