The Kardashians Are All About New Friends In 2014



Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted skiing with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards while in Utah for the new year.

Now I'm sure these 3 have been in touch somehow before this skiing event (Kim and Paris were BFFs) but I like how it's now becoming news. What a way to delfect the issues all three are suffering from...men who have the potential to ruin their brands.

I still love me some Mauricio and his allegedly cheating ass...

BTW, Knaye was there but didn't hang onthis ski excursion but the day before he was on it in full Kanye uniform.



That's probably Kris Jenner under there.

These best of all the photos....Mason and Kyle's daughter Portia.




Speaking of skiing, Kendal Jenner was in Mammoth with the cutest One Direction guy Harry Styles and I must admit they're cute as hell together.


Sadly enough these two are sooo young enough for us to know this won't last and it may sting a little more than teenage crushes because the media has already began a full on frenzy with these two. And I don't like to spread gossip, especially when it comes to sexuality, but I've been reading a lot of comments regarding these two which many state that Harry is gay and this is all a showmance...hmmm, y'all buying that?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks