Gym Motivation: Sherri Shepherd



Sherri was spotted earlier this week on the red carpet at the About Last Night movie premiere looking rather fab and much slimmer.



I don't watch The View anymore because them broads talk wayyyy too much and never let Whoopi moderate as she should so Sherri's transformation is news to me. She looks great...it was them titts that made her look bigger than she was.

Anywho,  BUT I wish I caught this little fight that Barbara Walters and Sherri had this week (Feb. 3) regarding Woody Allen, Barbara's friend, that is making headlines today.


Yeah I can't watch these chicks anymore. They managed to fuck up my gym motivtion post...


Photos: Jamie McCarthy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...