VIDEO: Kevin Hart Takes Over The Morning News In DC...Regina Hall Was There Too



This morning I awoke to Kevin Hart and his shenanigans in a pair of tan pants with a black strip down the side. He seemed really proud of them...

Kevin along with his co-star Regina Hall were on my favorite local morning show on Fox 5 to promote their new movie About Last Night but the morning show quickly turned into The Kevin Hart Show.


You can check out all the videos/segments from Regina and Kevin's appearance this morning on FOX 5 News HERE

I typically make it my business at the end of each year to let people know next year is NOT your year...like stop saying that cliche shit...but I will say THIS year is Kevin Hart's for the taking. You go boy!!



BTW, I knew I liked Regina for great reasons. I had no idea she was from the DC area but I did know her other co-star Michael Ealy was. Regina is such a natural beauty...take notes ladies!!

Source: MyFoxDC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...