WTH Is Wrong With Nick Cannon?


It's official... I'm White!!! #WHITEPEOPLEPARTYMUSIC#Wppm in stores April 1st!!!!!!Dude Go Get It!!!Join The Party!!!! #GoodCredit #DogKissing #BeerPong#FarmersMarkets #FistPumping #CreamCheeseEating#RacialDraft "Bro I got drafted!!"
I want to blame Mariah Carey for her husband's recent cooky behavior but something tells me Nick Cannon knows exactly what he is doing.



Someone will buy this act he's selling and people like me will write about...seems like a win to me BUT I'm still confused.

Like what does leopard hair have to do with anything?


The noticeably African American man in white make up goes with the album title but what about this hair goes with anything?

Then your boy gets candidly open during a radio interview with Big Boy and speaks about all his famous conquests before his wife.



To make up for that mishap he gifted Mariah some bling for her birthday born day anniversary.


Again, what the hell is wrong with Nick Cannon?



All press is good press...

Photos: IG and Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...