CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER: Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Wed



Last Friday (April 4) Kandi Burrus and Todd Tucker two stars of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta wed in Atlanta at Le Fais Do Do.

Check out the deets below.

“I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together,” Kandi admits to In Touch, revealing that she organized the entire ceremony in just a month. “I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.” 
Luckily she wasn’t disappointed. Kandi’s mother, Joyce, has called Todd “an opportunist” in the past and accused him of cheating after he and Kandi got engaged in January 2013. But at the ceremony and reception, the mother of the bride was on her best behavior. Joyce confesses toIn Touch, “Time will tell if Todd gets my blessing, but if Kandi’s happy, then I need to be happy for her.” 
Kandi’s bridesmaids included matron of honor Tamera Wynn, maid of honor Carmon Cambrice, rapper T.I.’s wife Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris, Fantasia Barrino, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Rasheeda Frost, and RHOA’s Phaedra Parks and Joyce Dallas. The entire wedding party wore white.

Mama Joyce is so raw. I'd like to see this wedding become a reality show simply to see Mama Joyce's mean tiger mug as Kandi and Todd said I do as well as formally check out that name drop worthy bridesmaids list in living color.


UPDATE!!




Head on over to Funky Dineva's site to get all the dirty deets from the wedding although I think it's hella shady, if Kandi is still his manager, how he's spilling the tea AND he confirms this wedding will be televised.

Ok, Miss Fantasia and Mamma Joyce. Let me tell y’all something, Fantasia Barrino must have been drinking since 5:15 just as fantasiathe rest of us, because mama’s wedding speech was RAUNCHY as hell. Chile mama dropped more F bombs and called Kandi more b!tches than I could handle. Mama was just rambling on & on, and non of it quite made any sense. Wedding guest were mortified. At one point, Sherry Sheppard yelled “Fantasia.” I heard some old woman say “ohhh somebody needs to get her.” Quiet as its kept, after being on my feet for all them damn hours with no food, this was just the kind of entertainment I needed to make up for the trauma and starvation. I was tickled as hell. The debauchery stopped when all the brideMAIDS made a bee line for Fanny and huddled around her and subtly grabbed the mic and began giving their speeches.



Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...