Drake Releases New Track "Draft Day" In Honor of Friend Johnny Manziel



Grammy award winner Drake and college quarterback/NFL hopeful Johnny Manziel's bromance continues to burns as the Toronto rapper released a new track yesterday on October's Very Own Soundcloud which features a sample of Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)".


“Draft day, Johnny Manziel. Five years later how am I the man still. Draft day, A-Wiggins.”

One day after it's release and Johnny's dedication track is being overshadowed by a potential Jay Z subliminal diss on the song.

"I heard they talking crazy, I was out of town. You know they love to pop all that s**t when I'm not around. "But when I'm here, psst, not a sound."

You see Drake and Hov are involved in a speculated rap beef right now after Jay Z recorded "We Made It" (which quickly got removed from the world wide web) with Jay Electronica publicly coming back at the rapper for comments he made in a Rolling Stone interview.


"It's like Hov can't drop bars these days without at least four art references!" he says. "I would love to collect at some point, but I think the whole rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny." 

“Sorry Mr. Drizzy for so much art talk/ Silly me rappin’ ’bout shit that I really bought.” 
You be the judge...



About Jay or not Johnny seems pretty happy about the track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...