Kylie Jenner Responds To Plastic Surgery Rumors



If you noticed the evolution of Kylie Jenner as of lately don't think it's just you. The sixteen-year-old in my opinion is noticeably more polished at times in the face but not so much as I would accuse her of cosmetic surgery...as I have hinted with Kendal Jenner.



I myself knew nothing about the rumors of plastic surgery until Kylie mention them via Twitter.







I obviously noticed the change in her appearance but how would that sound if I accused a sixteen-year-old of plastic surgery? Yeah both her parents are cosmetic addicts but that woul dbe like implying she could only be beautiful with the help of a surgeon...nah? She's only 16!!!

I will say that I believe Kylie's recent popularity has gained her a glam squad who could probably transform Mike Tyson into a petite woman and not too mention she's 16 now. Between the glam squad and the luxury of being a teenager  she's been afforded her this new look IMO.



I'm going to leave this alone...for now. I'm more concerned about her going to school and having a normal life which neither of the two are happening.


BUT I will say her top lip looks rather larger now...maybe she's still growing.



As long as she doesn't get an ass she'll be fine...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...