Rob Kardashian In Rehab



As we've seen on Keeping Up With The Kardashians Rob Kardashian hasn't been himself for a while now. The once outgoing very handsome young man is now a shell of what he use to be. On the show it's clear he's not happy with his weight but the male Kardashian is said to have entered rehab for more than depression due to his weight.

Last week, Star reported that Rob Kardashian is being treated for depression in a wellness center. Now, sources reveal that the reality star has been at the Meadows Trauma and Addiction treatment center in Wickenburg, Ariz for about a month. 
The 27-year-old has been struggling with weight gain recently, but as Star previously reported, it’s not just from overeating. He’s also packed on the pounds from weed, alcohol and prescription cough syrup, and is currently seeking help for substance-abuse issues.
This was easy to call! It's always seemed that Rob has had his sister Khloe Kardashian's back from the jump but when she began to have public issues with her estranged husband Lamar Odom Rob fled the home. The weight gain and emotionally triggered words that he used on camera as to why he needed to move out and why he didn't like Khloe living with him didn't add up especially when Lamar was gone and his BFF was in the home all alone.

"I've been the most unhappiest person for about a year and a half and it's very, very easy to just fall off the wagon. I need to literally dedicate my whole life to my fitness." 

"When I live alone, all I have in my fridge is water, my protein powders and that's it." 
 

"All I want to do is stay focused on my plan. I need to do things my way and Khloé is interfering with that."

To ME, I will attribute the weight gain to the first time he entered rehab and got clean while his attitude was moreso staying clean...to ME...I'm speculating here...

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...