VIDEO: Brandy + Queen Latifah + MC Lyte + Yo-Yo Reunite After 20 Years



Brandy along with the female MCs who helped make her debut song "I Wanna Be Down" become a classic remix reunited together on The Queen Latifah Show. The women spoke of writing their raps while, their excitement on working together and a still humble Brandy spoke of being starstruck.




I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS!! This my LIFE right here. I was and still am a huge Brandy fan. This song will forever be historic to me and my youthful years...had never seen anything like it. And not to mention everybody was all the rave about Brandy when she came out not just the women she collaborated with.

Remember how fly they ALL looked in the video? Don't get me to reminiscing...black don't crack!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...