Angie Martinez Suddenly Resigns From Hot 97




Instagram

For the longest time I thought Angie Martinez was the illest and only dope chick behind the mic on the radio and I didn't even live in NYC. Although I now know that to not be true I still consider her to be one of the greats...I know there is some fuel behind this fire.

Ebro (program director) is hinting as if something went down and he is covering himself before Angie could tell the real deal. Is she going over to Power 105 with the Breakfast Club? Revolt? VP of some nationally known station? Angie, where you going? For Wendy's spot?




Probably that whack ass reality show...the reality curse will get cha every time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...