50 Cent Has Sound Advice For Floyd Mayweather



Remember the post I did yesterday about Floyd Mayweather attempting to heckle for Tameka Tiny Harris' attention? Well, in turn he got his ex-BFF's attention, 50 Cent, who took to his Instagram account to address the troubling matter.



"Now what the fuck is champ doing with TI woman again. He think shit sweet man DAMN. Leave the man lady alone floyd. I'm call you to talk" - CJ



"Floyd you better STOP,that is the man WIFE. LMAO this is gonna get out of control. MO took miss J not TI.#smsaudio" - CJ
Although 50 seems to be poking fun at Floyd I think ehat he is saying is very true and a word of caution Floyd should accept. As I stated yesterday things could have easily gone sour had Tiny's husband T.I. been within ear shot. I don't really care who wins or falls I'm more concerned about two African American men potentially harming themselves and ruining another function mostly attended by fellow African Americans.

At some point people have to leave their celebrity behind to be held accountable for their actions. I wonder how some of these people raise their kids? That good ole "do as I say not as I do" mentality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...