Nia Long Makes History As The New Face Of White Diamonds Perfume



Nia Long and all her beauty is now the face of the late Elizabeth Taylor's new fragrance White Diamonds Lustre perfume.
Instagram

‘Elizabeth Taylor said White Diamonds was her “Diamonds In A Bottle,” and that's what Lustre really is to me – Lustre just adds that extra sparkle. I personally love the juicy pear and raspberry notes in Lustre – it gives it a fresh, fruity feminine touch.’ - NL


If anything in this bottle will remotely allow me to have Nia's skin and ageless beauty I want 20!!

Nia is the first and only person to ever promote the White Diamonds brand besides Mrs. Taylor. In case you didn't know, White Diamonds is thee top selling celebrity perfume.

I guess this is no longer your Aunt Dot's fav fragrance...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...