Rick Ross' New Girlfriend Debuts Couple's Relationship On Instagram



I'm getting my deets from an Instagram bio so bear with me...

Her name is Paige Imani, she's a Miami native and the bawse (Rick Ross) just gifted her an official boo thang MMG necklace. And it's all Instagram!!

"A little present. Now he says I'm official." - PI

Very cute girl with an around the way feel. After a little more research of  her IG page I am inclined to believe she is a model of some sort.



What y'all thinking? Should she start self-defense classes? Rick has the streets upset with him and I'm sure some dropped artist wants their dayum chain back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...