Sandra Bullock Celebrates The Big 5-0 With Celeb Gal Pals



Who knew Sandra Bullock was even turning 50? My have the times changed with people aging so gracefully...

However,  I've never been too fond of Sandy because she was always the poor man's Julia Roberts (my fav actress) in my opinion but as I grew up so did my some of my opinions. Anywho, Sandra celebrated her birthday (July 26) at a bar in Wyoming (July 24) with the likes of Chelsea Handler and Whitney Cummings along with her sister for some girly fun.

Thanks to Chelsea and a few locals we now know and can see the low key fun Sandra and her girls had sans the LA sun.



Although I find Chelsea to be a bit over the top at times and borderline offensive whenever I find out she's good  friends with some of Hollywood's elite I find said friend to be a bit more cool...just a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...