Tia Mowry-Hardrict Claims Charlize Theron Is Rude As Hell



More like Charlize gave her the "little girl go away" speech we already know how emotional those Mowry twins can be.

Get into how Tia says Charlize snubbed her at a SoulCycle class.

“She wasn’t very nice to me,” Tia, who has long admired Charlize’s work, dished to In Touch. “I said ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh my God.’”While Tia tells the mag that she understands that anyone can be caught on a bad day, the exchange was still a disappointment. “I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity,” she adds. “Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”

All Tia had to do was ask her what the freak was up with her attitude and/or a simple "eff you" but she didn't because she's a good girl. My main question has to be: whys this news?
I hope Charlize was just having a bad day and never responds to this claim...and I hope the Mowry twins grow a pair together. Y'all know I love their emo asses tho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...