Zoe Saldana Covers FASHION Magazine August 2014



CHRIS NICHOLLS

In this issue of FASHION Zoe Saldana opens up about her upcoming roles, many of which are sequels of some sort, as well as her now and former love life. 

Yes, Bradley Cooper was mentioned...by his full name. But what I hope to get in the mag is an explanation of the tongue lashing  Zoe gave her husband in the streets of  Paris earlier this year.


On her marriage to artist Marco Perago after her break up with Bradley Cooper:“I was finally able to spend time without being in a relationship and even though, it was a short period of time, it was beautiful.  Where I lost that fear of being alone.  It was bliss. Then I met my partner when I was in really a beautiful place in my life.  It was like I found all my answers with him not in him.  I was finding my answers on my own.”


On what her role in the next Avatar will be like:“[Neytiri] is stronger than what I wanted this time, but she’s also very vulnerable. It’s very much her journey and I accepted the job again because I believe the script has her going in the right path. Jake and Neytiri are very much still a force to be reckoned with.”



BTW, these gaudy ass embellished Emilio Pucci and Julien Macdonald dresses are beyond smoking hott on Zoe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...