Wednesday, October 1, 2014

EJ Johnson Opts For Weight Loss Surgery



Let me find out the meanies of Hollyweird have pushed the fabulous EJ Johnson to transform himself.

Well it's no secret if you watch #RickKids of Beverly Hills that the son of Erving Magic Johnson was interested in having weight loss surgery because he stated it on the show but little did any of us know was that he would actually go through with the surgery.

According to EOnline EJ had his weight loss surgery over the summer back in August. I initially thought EJ obviously felt pressured to have this surgery due to his new found fame being as though he's been his fab rich self for years and never had the surgery until I saw his reasoning.
"A lot of people think it's the easy way out, but it's not. It's a step in the right direction, just a big push." He went on to say, "I feel very mature, kind of in the right place for it and I'm very ready to look cute. The surgery is a huge deal for me and it will certainly be a positive change." 
At the end of the day as I read his explanation, which he verbally stated on the show, all I could focus on was the "I feel..." portion which alerted me to mind my eff'ing business. Now I can't wait for more photos to start rolling in!!


No comments: