FIRST LOOK: 'Top Five' Starring Chris Rock



Chris Rock's new flick Top Five also co-starring Rosario Dawson has been receiving rave reviews since the Toronto Film Festival. Today I finally saw the trailer for the first time and WILL be seeing this movie.

Oh and if your fan the f*ck out for black comedians/actors/actresses then you'll love this movie because anyone who is anyone has a slight role in this movie...even Kevin Hart and Tracy Morgan!


I love me some Chris Rock but if it's not from the comfort of my couch I usually don't support him as I should but I will be seeing this movie and his stand up performance (on my Nosee list) if that ever happens again.

Top Five hits theatres December 12.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...