SPOTTED: Julia Roberts Out And About Los Angeles




My fav (no really my favorite actress) Julia Roberts was spotted out and about last week getting her leisure on in Los Angeles in a harem jumper. It's not often we see Julia outside of awards shows or an A-Lister event sans make up and casual clothes but I must say doing see feels quite refreshing.


It must be nice NAUGHT to depend on the paps and your social life in an effort to stay relevant in your career...mmm hmmm.

No comment on Julia's outfit. She can do no wrong in my book...would anyone like a slice of biased pie?



Speaking of Julia, her birthday is next week and being as though I'm alllllllllllllllllways late and sooooooooooo forgetful I would like to say Happy EARLY Birthday to my fav!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...