Tyra Banks' Resume Just Got A Little Longer



As if former supermodel/mogul Tyra Banks didn't have her hands in enough personal ventures including obtaining her MBA from Harvard she has yet again created another business for herself. This time around Tyra is introducing TYRA Beauty. I find myself a little astonished that Tyra didn't think of this earlier but whatevs.

The line will feature a few aptly titled products such as TYover with stick based cosmetics as well as the Smize (Tyra is the Queen of Smize do you homework) collection for the eyes and It Factory for the runway.



Tyra has been counting down to the news of her cosmetic line via social media for a while now with little to no information only letting on "something fierce this way comes".

“The creation of my cosmetics experience has been years in the making,” Banks tells PEOPLE. “Do you know how good it feels to finally be able to tell the world why I attended Harvard Business School?! I truly learned how to master building and leading my own cosmetics experience.” 

You can purchase TYRA Beauty from her independent contractors Beutytrainers.
“We are accomplishing my ultimate dream: to give people the power to be their own boss while setting their dreams free,” says Banks, who will train her Beautytainers through the online TyraU, which provides them with tips and tricks to run their own businesses. “I feel fully armed to share and teach all I learned [at Harvard] with Beautytainers across the country, and later, the world!”

To purchase TYRA (when you see it in a caps that's her cosmetics...her words not mine) head on over to Tyra.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...