K. Michelle Enlisted To "Help" The Women Of 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood'



Straight from K. Michelle's mouth has came confirmation that the singer will appear on VH1's Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. K is no stranger to the franchise having appeared on the New York and Atlanta series shows as well as the working relationship she has with the show creator Mona Scott Young who happens to also co-manage her singing career.

Anywho, I will admit I was a bit stunned by this news AT FIRST being as though K. Michelle as of this week has her own reality show appearing on VH1 but after reading K's statement about her appearance on the show I think differently.

“There are lot of women on there who are at a place that I was in. I just think it’s really good, I feel like, for me to go in and talk to those women and offer a shoulder,” K.Michelle said during a VH1.com Google Hangout.

Didn't I see K. Michelle on the debut episode of her reality show earlier this week (Nov 3) almost get into a physical altercation with her friend? Yeah, I did. Then why is being featured on the show's next season as if she is some class act to mentor these women? I can name about 3 ladies off the bat who would not be interested, two who K could take advice from and at least one who will try to get froggy simply for her 15 minutes. Now tell me whose great idea this was?

Anwer: 
K is good for ratings and the women of LHHH need her help in carrying a scripted show. K being on television furthers her brand including her staying power and Mona Scott Young needs ALL her business endeavors to succeed...as well as K. Michelle's.

In other words...K needs to take one for the team and help these ladies while helping herself as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...