THE HAIR: Kim And Khloe Kardashian Take London



If you're not busy this Saturday and happen to be in London looking for someone to sell you a couple of lies you may want to check out Kim and Khloe Kardashian as they yet again endorse a brand for a couple of dollars.



I find it rather comical that creators/owners of Hairfinity, who has a number of good and bad reviews, would enlist folks like the Kardashians to promote their already somewhat questionable brand.



I say questionable only because of the celebrities that promote Hairfinity (most of ATL) and the sketchy reviews. Most celebrities that promote the brand are weave wearers or have what I deem naturally long hair or you have regular people who swear they broke out in hives when taking the vitamins. I guess I just don't buy the entire Atlanta reality show circuit promoting this brand...and now the Kardashians.



I was almost aboard the Hairfinity train simply to TRY it until these two came along but IF this product is what helped Kimmy's edges grow back and not hair tint as I typically spy more kudos to them.



Just say NO to lace fronts...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...