Who Is Teyana Taylor?



Teyana Taylor sat down recently for a short yet in depth interview with Madame Noire where she answered a lot of questions that have been plaguing our minds for a well now...who is she and what does she do?

Teyana also charted into the territory of  her debut studio  album VII as well as Kanye West vouching for the album, the real deal with her MTV Sweet 16 party, touring with August Alsina and why she opted not to do the Aaliyah biopic film for Lifetime.





I must say this interview answered many of the questions that I had, For the life of me I sincerely didn't know just what Teyana did, I knew about the "Google Me" single which seemed very promising by the way coming off the Sweet 16 fame, but I didn't understand why Teyana was famous with little to no work to show for it.

Hopefully VII (which debuted at No. 1 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums Billboard Charts it's first weekgrants Teyana the privilege of moving on from her past while creating new advancements for future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...