Happy Hump Day!!!




Or should I say happy Empire day because today is Wednesday, known affectionately by many as hump day, and the Lyons will grace our televisions tonight.

Although I haven't been this excited about a REAL show since Boardwalk Empire (correct me if I'm wrong) tonight's viewing will be a tad distracting. Last week I was told that Wesley Snipes was to play the part of Lucious and Academy Award winner  Mo'Nique was up for the role of Cookie.


"Mr. Daniels offered me the part of Cookie, and I have the emails and the sides to go along with it, and what he said was, 'I'm new to this TV thing. This is just a technicality… you have the role.' Okay. I have the emails. Well, four days have gone by because I didn't receive a phone call or another email for the location of where I was supposed to go to do this screen test," Mo'Nique said. -Source
Now Look for those of you who don't know Lee Daniels is the director of Precious and Empire. Mo'Nique claimed that she was blackballed in Hollywood during an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. Since then Mo'Nique has been talking and her claims have been refuted by Empire's executive producer.



Look, I have no idea who is telling the truth all I know is that Empire is the TRUTH. AND I would not have cared to see Mo'Nique and Wesley Snipes getting it on.

Soooooo with that said, as you watch Terrence Howard pur and slur his words tonight I need You to think to yourself...could this have been Wesley's role? Could he have pulled this off? When you see Cookie trying to get up to date in her furs all sassy and what not....think if that were Mo'Nique.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...