PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Women List Includes More Shades Of Brown



PEOPLE magazine is at it again infiltrating their warped opinions on us faithful readers nominating Sandra Bullock as their 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman. Now I'm not saying that Sandra does or doesn't fit the bill but I will say anything that involves an opinion is debatable.

CLIFF WATTS

Anywho, who pays attention to this crap anyway? Me!! Well now I am, now that three brown beauties (that I happen to like very much) have made the coveted Most Beautiful list.

Those beauties are Taraji P. Henson (of course), Laverne Cox and Gabrielle Union.

Allen Cooley
Management Artists
Brian Bowen Smith/AUGUST



Although the above photos were from a few of sneak peeks Tracee Ellis Ross' picture was not featured but she was featured in a video that has been released on PEOPLE's site under World's Most Beautiful 2015....did she or at least her hair make it?

I'm not saying that I simply agree with their positions on the list because they are brown beauties however I will say it is a breathe of fresh air. Although Lupita Nyong'o made the cover last year, I'm finding the recent influx in in African American adoration trendy yet still much needed.

This issue of PEOPLE hits stands this Friday with the full list of beauties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...