Tyrese Joining The Cast Of 'Empire'?



As if I needed another reason to watch Empire Tyrese Gibson's annoying ass just may join the cast. TMZ caught the actor, who seemed a little buzz, and quizzed him on the "idea" of him joining the cast of Empire to reunite with his friend and one time on-screen love interest Taraji P. Henson. According to Tyrese she is with the idea!!


Tyresre is a mess. In other words, if people keep bringing up his name and Empire in the same sentence he is bound to get on and he's been ready since yesterday.

I will admit that I find Tyrese equally annoying as I do attractive and although this Jody and Yvette thing is starting to get old I would really like to see these two on the screen again. BUT only on Empire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...