Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Fitness Regime



Are you like me and assumed Khloe Kardashian's new body was courtesy of some surgery and her gym trips were nothing but photo ops? Well great minds think alike, Khloe has set the record straight on who and what she credits for her bombshell body.


This is what she had to say to the Nova Breakfast Show last week:
'The word "die" is in it, I don't believe in diets. I believe in lifestyle changes,' she started out.'I made major cut-backs. I used to love soda, so I've cut out soda completely and I drink like ice tea or water.'I made that like a lifestyle change. If you do one thing a month and you cut something off little by little and then it just becomes a part of your life,' she added.

While I don't believe all of what Khloe is saying I myself am cutting out soda in an attempt to have kickass abs but I dayum sure wouldn't substitute soda for ice tea. Or maybe Khloe isn't drinking the southern tea I've grown to love.



So we can sorta buy the theory behind kicking the sodas to the curd with a side eye but what about that ass? Khloe credits celebrity trainer Gunner Peterson, not Dr. Dubrow or Dr. Nasiff, for helping her get a Beyonce booty.

'If I say, "I want Beyonce's booty", he'll say, "OK we're going to do that",' she explained.'He's not like, "you can't because you're a foot taller than her."  He's just very positive.'

No booty like Kim?


I'm still not buying this story but I will say this has motivated me to stay off the soda. I'm attempting to acquire abs and I've had about 5 people tell me to ditch my beloved bubbly drinks. I'll take Khloe's partial fib as a sign to keep me going.

Speaking of abs, as much time as Khloe spends in the gym we should be seeing some rock solid abs and a little more skin.,,y'all know crop tops are in!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...