Kourtney Kardashian Gets Glam In The Midst Of Break Up



I can't remember the last time I saw Kourtney Kardashian in something sexy. Don't get me wrong, she dresses well but nothing about her looks scream sexy like her two younger sisters. She's what I would deem Mommy Chic.

Anywho, now that Scott Disick's out of the picture and living on his own the mother of three stepped out with sisters, Khloe and Kim, in matching hues of white while the cameras rolled for their E! reality show.



Whudddddddddddd?!Forget the clothes, whens the last time you saw Kourtney smile like this!? Let me find out Kourt's on the prowl again...or better yet faking the funk per Mother.


Source: FameFlynet Pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...