New York Magazine Gives Alleged Cosby Victims A Voice


New York magazine has made a bold attempt to once again, like many others, publicly charge Bill Cosby with the rape of over 46 women. Of those 46 women 35, including models Beverly Johnson and Janice Dickerson, are featured on the cover of the magazine's latest issue with one empty chair said to represent the women who can't tell their story.

All 35 women were interviewed individually and not only share the same alleged rapist but their stories are all said to be similar in nature. Below are two GRAPHIC stories told by two of Cosby's accusers...and they are as stated very similar in nature.

Barbara Bowman met Cosby through her agent allegedly in 1985 when she was 17:



"I felt like a prisoner; I felt I was kidnapped and hiding in plain sight," she tells the magazine. "I could have walked down any street of Manhattan at any time and said, 'I'm being raped and drugged by Bill Cosby,' but who the hell would have believed me? Nobody, nobody."
Jewel Allison was introduced to Cosby via her modeling agent prompting a dinner invitation:


"I started not feeling well. He helped me up by my underarms with both hands. He walked me into the next room, where there was a mirror on the wall, and he told me to look at myself," she tells the magazine. "And then he took my right hand, and he put it behind my back. I remember seeing semen on the floor. And I felt some liquid on my hand. That was when I knew something sexual was going on."

To date Bill Cosby has yet to be charged in any wrongdoing regarding these allegations. However in a 2005 deposition regarding sexual assault against the comedian he admitted to giving young women Quaaludes before sexual encounters.

"I think that I’m a pretty decent reader of people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things, whatever you want to call them." - Bill Cosby 



You can read all of the stories from the victims HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...