Tamar Braxton Sticks Her Foot In Her Mouth...AGAIN.



9:00 Mark
"I had an issue with Rihanna being nominated at the Grammys for Best R&B Album. She doesn’t sing R&B music. She is a Pop star. You know what I’m saying? I had an issue with that a little bit.I love her though."
Tamar Braxton has once again given her unsolicited opinion concerning one of her peers. Now this wasn't a hot topic on The Real where she was forced to in the sake of a paycheck to give her opinion because she's entitled to her opinion rather more like a little shade.

Miss Tamar is of the opinion that Rihanna is not a R&B singer and should not have been nominated as a R&B singer for a Grammy abouuuuuuuuuuut two years ago. Do I think Rihanna is a R&B artist? No. But I'm no Tamar Braxton who's also an artist as is Rihanna. I'm not always shading the entire f@*k out of someone like a natural born hater. Not to mention this is Rihanna who's success is dayum near unquestionable. Numbers don't lie.

There are THREE reasons why Tamar comes out like an ass on this one while many would agree with the overall opinion sans the shade ("I love her though.").

1. This is Rihanna.
2. Rihanna is more successful than she is.
3. The Nay is going to drag her.

Biased much? Yeah I know it sounds effed up but you and I both now it's true.It was socially unacceptable for Tamar to say this.


BTW, Rihanna was nominated and won for Best Urban Contemporary Album over Tamar in 2014 NOT R&B ALBUM. She was also nominated, but lost, in the Best Pop Duo/Group performance.



For those of you that watched the video, did you get the Beyonce shade? 
"Beyonce for me is more R&B than what Rihanna music would be considered."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...