Whoopi Goldberg And Raven-Symone Aren't Judging Bill Cosby



Raven-Symone and Whoopi Goldberg of The View are reserving their opinions against the latest details of allegations that Bill Cosby drugged women (Quaaludes) to have sex with him. Cosby did admit to giving one woman three half pills of Benadryl years ago in a 2005 sealed deposition released this week by the Associated Press.

While the rest of the world is crucifying Cosby, Raven and Whoopi stand on their own "defending"the comedian until further evidence is presented.

Raven said:
"I don't really like to talk about it that much, because he's the reason I'm on this panel — he gave me my first job. But at the same time, you need the proof, and then I'll be able to give my judgment here or there...And now that there's real facts, more people can come up..."

Whoopi said:

 "As a former Quaalude user..." she began. "The '80s were...They weren't fun for everybody, clearly.""We'll see what happens as more information comes out. People will make judgments," she continued. "I don't like snap judgments because I've had snap judgments made on me, so I'm very, very careful...Save your texts, save your nasty comments. I don't care."

What is your opinion in this matter? I am a HUGE fan of Mr. Cosby and this news is devastating on many levels...and I'll leave it at that. A confession is a confession.

Source 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...