Tracee Ellis Ross And Kim Kardashian Play Together


Ohhhh how I've missed thee. I've been writing so much for other publications that I feel like I've almost neglected home.

Anywho, last week my fav, Tracee Ellis Ross, and my former fav, Kim Kardashian, were both guests on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. It was during their appearance that they were summoned to play one of Ellen's infamous games which just so happened to be "Have You Ever" relating to their mothers. Too easy, huh?

Well, if anything the game was a must see and yes staying true to fashion Kim managed to shock (and gross) the hell out of watchers.




No shocker there for me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...