Kourtney Kardashian IS Pregnant!!!


With E! News and reputable news outlets (not TMZ)  like CNN reporting the news I was inclined to do a search on the great news and what did I find....

Scott and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our second child and are thrilled to be expanding the love in our family."


Bwahahahahaa did anyone see Kourtney & Kim Take New York?! Unless something has drastically changed since that filming, back in September, like Scott being hypnotized she's a dayum fool...but congrats tho.

I don't think Scott is a bad father but I don't think Kourt is that in to Scott for who he is and he's not going to change...poor Scott. Anywho, Kim wins with this news which takes the spotlight off of her and her freakishly crazy marriage tuned divorce to Kris Humphries.

wooohooo....hope it's a girl!!

BTW, I called this pregnancy months ago although it's no way she could have been and not showing now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...