Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce!

 

I think more than a headbutt happened.

I had a feeling this was coming after the show was cancelled then I was convinced it would happen after Evelyn's official statement was released earlier today but I never thought it would be this quick. This is the fastest reality show curse I've ever seen.

I had Evelyn and Chad pegged to make it far longer than Kim and Kris' 72 day marriage. It's only been 6 weeks. TMZ is reporting that Evelyn just filed in Florida citing that her marriage to Chad Johnson is "irretrievably broken."

Something is missing here. Although I feel that she should leave him if he did in fact do this I just don't see her going this hard over a headbutt.

I don't.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Rosee,

You really have low self esteem & POOR judgement if you think she is overreacting in filing for a divorce because he head butted her? Really? You think there was more to it?! Really? Well hear is a lesson for you...
Verbal abuse is TOO much. So we shouldn't have to explain physical abuse to anyone with some common sense.
A head butt is outrageous!!!!!
Do you have any idea how worse this outcome could have been?!
He could have killed her with this head butt. He's out of control & somethings are just not going to be fixed with counseling or a simply azz apology. I've never been in a domestic violence relationship & I tell you that would have been his first & last head butt!! Lock em up.
Glad VH1 and Miami Dolphins did the right thing too in dropping him. Oh let me guess you think that was way too much? WAKE UP!!


Evelyn,

Good for you doing the right thing!
This can be a platform for her to heal & educate WOMEN & young girls domestic abuse is not acceptable & get the hell out of the relationship while you still can.
Rosee said…
Honey,

I never used the word "overreacting" I simply think its out of her character to act so harshly so suddenly. I can only go by the image that I see on television. Do you watch Basketball Wives?

ANY woman that almost condones her man cheating to ME seems like she'd put up with wayyyyyyyyy more than a headbutt.

I in no one way condone domestic violence...which has been stating numerous times in my posts relating to other incidents of the subject matter.

Please thoroughly read my posts before you go assuming what I think is "too much".

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks