FYI NEWS: Rihanna's First Lipstick for MAC Cosmetics Available For Purchase Today



I filled you guys in a couple months ago about Rihanna's collection with mega cosmetics line MAC
which is now ready for debut and purchase.

Fans in attendance at Rihanna's Barclays Center Diamonds World Tour concert in Brooklyn May 4 & 5 can get their paws on her first release from the line which is a red hue aptly titled RiRi Woo. Fans can purchase the lipstick for under twenty bucks at the pop up shop on site and the rest of us can check out MAC's website  TODAY to purchase.

RiRi Woo

I love me some MAC Ruby Woo, the inspiration for Rihanna's hue, but I need to see this in person before I purchase. I'll wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...