Did Jay Z Shade Miley Cyrus?



So yesterday Jay Z, the non tweeter, took to Twitter for a little impromptu Q&A session with his fans  where the conversation turned to Miley Cyrus and her twerking on more than one occasion.







Jay sure knows how to play on his words.

Anywho, although there were a vast array of topics thrown at Jay for his response but it was Miley who stole the show. I guess Miley wasn't too thrilled with some of the responses to Jay's answers regarding her so being the raunch princess in waiting she had to put her social two cents in.





This was a ganstah as Miley will ever know...great comeback.

Jay's response...





The twerk Miley reference is from one of Jay Z's new tracks "Somewhere In America"  where he references Miley and her twerking.


They see I'm still putting work in
Cause somewhere in America
Miley Cyrus is still twerkin'


Twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk

Twerk, Miley, Miley, twerk

Twerk,

Twerk, Miley, Miley, Miley, twerk
Twerk, yeah, ugh-huh
Twerk, Miley, Miley, Miley
Only in America


Cute, huh?

Miley shouldn't get too far beyond yourself here, she's good for business right now and Jay knows it. There's a lot of shade here that we're choosing to put on blockers for. Real live clownin' in it's best disguise...FLATTERY.

First of all, what black person do you know that would publicly agree to replace the Electric Slide with anything let alone some shit that Miley Cyrus is making infamous? Secondly, all he's saying is that Miley is cool at doing what she's doing because she's white! Hence the "Only In America". He's not bigging up twerkin' at all because he mentions it or calls this girl a God. And three, there are so many other artists out here who deserve acclamation from someone like Jay but he picked this chick because she's buzzing...and mocking one of his artist like no other.

And speaking of things to know, I would like to point out that I was right with the below comment I made a few backs when Jay infiltrated Twitter the last time.

I can't say much about these tweets because the guy can back them up...but I would like to place a couple bets on whether Jay will tweet again before 2014. I'm thinking right before his Magna Carta Holy Grail album drops if this #newrules campaign doesn't play out as expected.

I called it then and I'm calling it now with Miley...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks