'Atlanta Exes' Cast Revealed


Sorta...highly likely.
Straight from the A who is usually on point with all things straight outta of Atlanta has the word and it is: VH1's Hollywood Exes is coming to Atlanta and has the cast to prove it.
Sheree Buchanan (Ex-wife of former Falcons player Ray Buchanan), Christina Johnson (Ex Wife of Cee-Lo Green), Tameka Foster Raymond (Ex-Wife of Usher Raymond), Kim Elba (Ex-wife of Idris Elba), Monica Ambrose (ex-wife of Ashley Ambrose, a former NFL baller who played for several teams including the Atlanta Falcons) and Monyetta Shaw (Ex Fiance’ of Ne-Yo).
It's crazy to me that Ne-Yo's  ex-fiance and the mother of his two children Monyetta is on this show when they only broke up like 2 minutes ago. Annnnnnnnnd Tameka Raymond! I don't think the world is ready for Miss Tameka in living color but she is definitely a must see of all the ladies. I hope Tameka shows that she is more than the rowdy ex-wife of Usher Raymond...and I think she is. 

Anywho, I'm all for coming into things on your own and maintaining a lifestyle that you are accustomed to BUT must you do it with a group of other women who share the common theme of being the ex of a famous wealthy  man? Could they not get their own shows? Or find one other thing the ladies had in common like the same hairstylist, same periods or some thing?

I'll be tuned in anyhow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks