An Attempt To Explain Gucci Mane's Twitter Rant...



I'm still flabbergasted by Gucci Mane's recent Twitter rant. I don't know if he was high, hacked or out right out of his mind but I did a little digging just to see what people are claiming is the real issue and I'm even more confused now.

I published a post regarding some words exchanged via Twitter between Gucci and rapper Rocko but it looks like Rocko was/is the least of Gucci Mane's problems.

TWITTER BEEF: Rappers Rocko and Gucci Mane Go At It


During Gucci's rant he implied he slept with multiple female celebs including Ciara, Fantasia, Rocko's sons' mother Monica Brown and most notably Nicki Minaj.

I can't waste but so much time on this trap gossip, but I will link you to some pretty reputable sources who seem to have info on the goings on.


Nicki and Gucci beef - NY Daily News

What caused the Nicki and Gucci beef - Hollywood Life 

Why is Gucci mad? dropped from his label, management issues, etc. - Hot New Hip Hop

Per Charlamagne Rocko is mad because Gucci said he slept with Monica + added comedic commentary.



It looks like Nicki Minaj and Tyga didn't respond to a request feature from Gucci and all hell broke loose.

I will keep my thoughts and beliefs to myself on this one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks