Video: Chad Johnson Being Cut From The Miami Dolphins


Thanks to the sensation of reality television we are able to see the Miami Dolphins head coach, Joe Philbin, release Chad Johnson from the team after his arrest over the weekend.

The Dolphins are featured this season on HBO's Hard Knocks which follows NFL teams during their training camp for the upcoming football season. This show is not recorded...it is very current. Current enough to catch an obviously emotionally drained Chad Johnson being let go from his team on the second episode last night. Last night's episode was only the second episode but it's weird to see Chad in this predicament verses how he was on the show just last week which featured an appearance by Evelyn

Although Coach Philbin is adamant that it was a number of things that lead to Chad's release one has to believe the main cause was his arrest.



It's crazy how the one thing a person craves and loves so dearly can be one thing that sends them to their potential demise.

I feel sorry for this dude...this is an example of how one bad decision can alter your entire life in a matter of moments. Think PEOPLE.

Chad issued a statement yesterday via his website shortly after Evelyn released a statement and the news of her filing for divorce broke.
 "I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks