Somebody call the fashion police

I just don't get this Kanye and Amber "relationship". Moreso I don't get her style. Kanye must not give this chick a wardrobe allownace because her clothes damn sure don't mimick anything from his check book. You would think Kanye with his self proclaimed flyness wouldn't be caught dead with a spandex queen like Amber but he's forever sporting this chick like the newest LV accessory. I just cringe everytime I see her in some form fitting spandexy outfit just looking all sleezy.And now I think she is rubbbing of on Kanye.

Prime example...
C'mon son!!



They look like some damn extras from MJ's Beat It video...he knows they look a hot mess thas why he has the Iwishyouwouldsaysomethingaboutouroutfits face


I know yall see that panky rang lol

Comments

imonme said…
Rosee I'm LMAO @ his 'panky rang' LLS

They should be ashamed! I think he is just doing the 'in' thing... but I thought he was a trendsetter(?). I guess he is starting the 'Beat It' look!
Rosee said…
yeah IN the butt...what!!!

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Fashion Pause: Serena Williams