Now its my turn to Talk About Pep




Am I the only one who thinks the title is of this show is very misleading? I mean its not even all about Pep,which to me is a very good thing, hell if I knew the show focused on her "homegirls" too I would have put more effort forth to watch last night.Now I had to put the air quotes around homegirls cause I'm not really buying them chicks being her friends (you know how I do). Now Miss Kittie and Pep are too much alike so I would have to believe they are homies.But Jacqui and Joumana scream Salt. You know Salt is an executive producer on this show...mmm hmmm. Anywho, Jacqui and Joumana seem like some chicks Salt threw in to keep the show less funky and a little "classy". Jacqui was a well respected news reporter for BET and The Tom Joyner Morning Show, what in the hell is she doing on this show all desperate like? I find it hard to believe she would really kick it with someone like Pep. Joumana didn't even jump out there on the first episode so I figured she was the Charlotte of the show until I saw the clips for next week's show...either way I don't buy their friendship OR the dumbass story lines.

Who in the hell asks an ex to father their kid but someone in a damn movie? Jacqui is far from a dummy so I find it hard for her to be that hard pressed and actually come on national television to broadcast it. Now Kittie is just as much an old hot mess as Pep so her foolishness is expected and greatly appreciated. Her and Pep were putting on more than Young Jeezy with them wackass dates (Pep's dude was a little suspect).

Should we talk about Pep's weird shape? Or her squared toe boots and that coufi?Just funny built and a bamma, but you can tell she's really feeling herself. At least she didn't have a gut, I mean it could've been worse. As if a surf and turf doggie bag and telling a man on the first date you haven't been freaked in 4 years (yeah right) wasn't bad enough.

All in all I think this will be a good watch on Monday nights. I'll stay tuned just to see the former Mrs. Kidd cut up on TV, Pep keep on fronting for the spotlight, that one judgmental appearance by Salt, Kittie to just be Kittie (yall know she is Miss Cita from BET) and Jacqui Reid to show us her acting skills cause we know she wouldn't really be caught dead with these hags.

By the way was that the restaurant that Carrie told the girls she was getting married to Big in Sex In The City the movie? The show is very SINTC'ish. And how did he know what size swimsuit she wore...alright I'm done.

Lemme go and find out what NFL team that clown whose hair almost caught on fire plays for.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I caught the rerun of this show, and wow..Kittie is a bit much, her and those facial expressions, she's too VANESSA DEL RIO for me! but she seems like she's REALLY Peps girl...

But Peps date was kinda "howudoin" with some of them facial exressions or maybe he was just nervous....

I'm mad they got Jacque out here lookin desperate!
Rosee said…
she does remind me of Vanessa
I still can't see her as Cita on BET tho

I am still VERY suprised Jaque agreed to this show
Anonymous said…
wait that's who Cita was??????

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks