Check these broads out...

First things first, let me say I love me some Lisa Raye and I would NEVER say anyhing bad about her...Never. Let's say she came out on the stage of 106 & Park LIVE with some assed out shorts, a tube top, some Timbs, half a weave and began to whop Rocsi's ass I would blog, "you go girl".

Now, Lil Kim, Trina and Angel Lola don't get the same treatement, specifically Lil Kim and her eyebrows. Does her make up artist want to be fired? Are her friends mad at her? There is no reason why her hot messness (if Diddy could do it so can I) should have made it out the house...NO REASON. Miami is just a hot mess this weekend I see.

So do I have to acknowledge the Myamee chick? I will shout of Kiddunot for the pics tho, thanx!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks