A review/ view: Tiny and Toya's premiere party
Is Hermes giving away Birkins now or what? I can remember you'd have to give your first born and limb for one, now everyone to Kim Kardahsian's mom to TINY has one...where do I sign up?!!
On to the next one....
Of course Toya was there but I wasn't expecting to see Nivea out supporting, I mean I know they are ALL BFFs on Lil Wayne's starting line up but its still odd. They love them some each other, I guess that's better than pulling out one another's weave. Anywho, I am feeling Nivea's dress and so glad she ditched the huge Louie for a cluth...cute.
pics courtesy Freddyo.com
On to the next one....
Of course Toya was there but I wasn't expecting to see Nivea out supporting, I mean I know they are ALL BFFs on Lil Wayne's starting line up but its still odd. They love them some each other, I guess that's better than pulling out one another's weave. Anywho, I am feeling Nivea's dress and so glad she ditched the huge Louie for a cluth...cute.
And I see someone has a new boo...introducing Memphiz from BET's The Deal.
TIP was there too...now everybody has LOVE.
but forreal I feel some kind of way about this Birkin crap.
pics courtesy Freddyo.com
Comments