A come up?
Reggie Bush was spotted in LA with his new sweet thang or whatever she is suppose to be (obviously not Kim). This chick just signed up for a lot with this dude...it could end very well for her if she plays her cards right which I doubt she will.
I wonder if he ever runs into Kris Jenner if she would pull a Charlotte and scream "I curse the day you were born!!". I know she's more hurt than Kim behind this breakup and I could really see her doing that.
ehhh...Good luck!! *sarcasm*
I wonder if he ever runs into Kris Jenner if she would pull a Charlotte and scream "I curse the day you were born!!". I know she's more hurt than Kim behind this breakup and I could really see her doing that.
ehhh...Good luck!! *sarcasm*
Comments
That looks nothing like Monica Rose but if it were to be her and she got some drastic makeover that would be another great story for me to post on MY blog..."Kim's stylist and her Ex" ahhhhhhhhhh
BTW, there isn't much info on the net on who exactly this chick is but that she has been spotted with him a few times. If you want you can do a little reserach and get back to me.
thanks for dropping in *rubs noses*
Keep up the great work Rosee!! ; )
S