Wedding Crashers

The guiltiest culprit behind the leaking of Tiny and T.I.'s wedding pics IMO would have to be Diamond (formerly of Crime Mob). This chick decided to not only take pics but get star struck and go so far as to tweet everything from who was in attendance to pics of the estate the ceremony took place at. I was just waiting on the address so I could get dress and get there by the first dance...I mean geez.

BUT, I will say the pics were very successful in displaying ATL's finest out of their play clothes and in their club gear for the wedding. Monica, Kandi and Toya appeared to be dressed for the occasion in their bridesmaids dresses (simple black gown with silevr ribbon) but people like Kim Porter who opted for a hood related theme and Diamond channeling Cruela Deville failed majorly.

check out the pics...this is all Diamond gave me to work with lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks