The Braxton Sisters
These are lovely shots from Today's Black Woman magazine in the June 2011 issue.
I have to say it...thissssss chick right ^^^^ heyah is killing it...she can be so beautiful when her mouth is CLOSED. The dress, the hair, make up and accessories are living on her...yes.com!!!
Trina is my fav of all the Braxton sisters and she looks fab in her shot as well. She's giving me a Deborah Cox/Ashanti feel with the hair and dress, it works for her. I am just glad to see her without that wig on her forehead close enough to touch her brows. Hell, if she was standing there with a 40 and a fade I would still find a way to like it...love her!!!
I really hope they take a good look at themselves on the show versus these photos...there is a major difference. Somebody's services need not be requested any longer...
I have to say it...thissssss chick right ^^^^ heyah is killing it...she can be so beautiful when her mouth is CLOSED. The dress, the hair, make up and accessories are living on her...yes.com!!!
Trina is my fav of all the Braxton sisters and she looks fab in her shot as well. She's giving me a Deborah Cox/Ashanti feel with the hair and dress, it works for her. I am just glad to see her without that wig on her forehead close enough to touch her brows. Hell, if she was standing there with a 40 and a fade I would still find a way to like it...love her!!!
I really hope they take a good look at themselves on the show versus these photos...there is a major difference. Somebody's services need not be requested any longer...
Comments