Change

I think as people to better ourselves we need to change with time...kinda like wine. Had I remained the person I was merely five years ago would've been detrimental to the life that I am living today. Will I say I was a horrible person five years ago or lived a horrible life, no, but I will say that the me then then could not have met the me now...because I've changed.

Everything changes...time, fashion, appearances, prices (look at gas) so why would people be any different?

The Fear of Change - Visitor's Poem


One of the biggest fears we all possess
is the fear of the unknown
When change comes blowing through our lives
We often feel lost, unsure of ourselves and alone

Change is inevitable in our lives
It is as certain as the air we breathe
We can let it fill our souls with fear
or we can embrace it and follow where it leads

Change is not always an easy road
It requires us to examine our very existence
Sometimes we must leave the past behind
Even though our hearts and minds offer only resistance

Change can take us from our comfortable world
and drag us into unfamiliar places
We do not know what the next day will bring
We are met with new surroundings and new faces

Change can be a daunting experience
and it is natural to be afraid
But change can bring clarity to our lives
and make self-doubt and worry fade

We all deserve a fresh start
Change gives us the opportunity to start anew
To discover what dreams we have kept hidden in our hearts
and to give them the chance to shine through
  
-Donna Cavanagh 


All change isn't necessarily good change...you  have to tweak it just right!




Maybe give me a day or two, but I'm just not liking the new Jim Jones cut at this moment. It's not because the hair is gone, it's the style of the hair. It's a miniature S curl...why not a nice low cut? Ginuwine copy wrote this already!! We know Jim has "good hair" we could have did without the knock off jherri curl...lookin like Derwin Davis!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
he look like his name is Rico....the braids looked actually better

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...