Nick Cannon on George Lopez

Yes, Nick is still riding the Mariah and "dem babies" train all the way to the top. Seriously, why is he even doing interviews where he's not asking the questions?

Anywho, this is a prime example of what not to wear. Why the semi informal tux on George Lopez first of all? And WHY oh why would he wear those pants? I can see his knee caps, I don't even know who to recommend these pants to I just rather recommend they not be worn. Don't get me wrong Nick has been seen in some very nice well tailored suits, this is just not one of them.

take a looksee at the footage





It looks as if  his feet are about wind up and walk away from his body...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks